Latest Pinoy Tv :

Be My Lady August 3 2016

Be My Lady August 3 2016
Be My Lady August 3 2016 HD Episode #teaser #BeMyLady #PinoyTv HD Video

Be My Lady is a 2016 Philippine romantic comedy television series directed by Theodore Boborol, starring Erich Gonzales and Daniel Matsunaga. The series premiered on ABS-CBN's PrimeTanghali noontime block and worldwide on The Filipino Channel on January 18, 2016, replacing Ningning. Based on the data provided by AGB Nielsen, Be My Lady and Princess in the Palace only had a .3 difference in TV ratings. Princess in the Palace still had the upper hand after scoring 11.9% in Mega Manila.
Be My Lady came close with 11.3% during its pilot episode. However, Be My Lady had a strong pilot episode based on nationwide TV ratings by Kantar/TNS Media. The Erich Gonzales-Daniel Matsunaga starrer garnered 18.7%, which is twice that of Princess in the Palace's 8.2% national rating.

Source: Wikipidea
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Pinoy Tv | Pinoy Tv Replay | Pinoy Tv Replay Episode
Copyright © 2011. Pinoy Tv Replay Episode - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Pinoy Tv Show Published by Pinoy Channel
Proudly powered by Blogger